Las Cruces, NM, United States
Jul 24, 2020
* Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. The purpose of this position is to work on drawings of routine scope to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
AutoCAD Drafter Essential Functions:
• Design projects, which may include architectural, electrical, mechanical, structural and civil design work
• Utilizes technical manuals and applicable computer technology to create engineering drawings from field data, sketches, rough drawings, raw data, diagrams, and verbal or written narrative instructions; collects field data and/or receives field survey information.
• Prepares material specifications, written reports, schedules and correspondence; reviews contract documents and plans against actual construction; maintain record/as-built drawings; coordinates project design and construction with contractors, project managers, and customers;
• Performs field checks of site drawings; records drawings of infrastructure for Site projects.
• Responds to phone or personal inquiries from the site customer regarding various questions, problems or concerns related to projects; supply information and documentation for various projects.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124647BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.