Deloitte Development, LLC
Baltimore, MD, United States
Security Clearance, Consulting
Apr 23, 2023
ServiceNow Functional Senior Consultant
ServiceNow Functional Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
Work you'll do:
With our Risk and Financial Advisory services, Deloitte provides a full spectrum of capabilities using the ServiceNow platform including:
Advise - Create process and strategy, implementation plans and business case development, target operating model, data strategy & governance, risk & control framework, training, and end user enablement.
Operate - managed operations in one or more ServiceNow related services ranging from keeping the lights on for the client's environment (e.g. upgrades, maintenance) , to full-service use case development and dashboards, data analytics, engagement reporting, ticket processing/fulfillment.
As a ServiceNow functional analyst , you will be helping organizations develop practical solutions to achieve better visibility over key components of risk management programs across an asset landscape, leveraging the ServiceNow platform. Some examples of what you will do include:
Work with clients to identify target use cases for automation and developing business and functional requirements for software development
Design processes in a manner that supports automation, including documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, and associated metrics
Develop analysis and advise clients on improving operations, processes and analytics
Deliver projects and lead clients in strategic planning, process development and transformation, technology enablement, analytics and decision support
Facilitate client workshops and discussions, evaluate client needs, and manage stakeholder expectations
Participate in initiatives to improve the capabilities of the practice by developing thought leadership and authoring content
• BA/BS Degree in a Business or Technology discipline, Engineering, Information Management Systems or Computer Science
• Experience working in a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), or IT Asset Management (ITAM)/Configuration Management processes
• 1-3 years hands on experience working with clients to define, develop and implement IT processes
• 1-3 years hands on experience working in ServiceNow software development, administration, or implementation
• Ability to develop and document agile user stories to enable the software development lifecycle
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to thrive in ambiguous situations
• Possess or ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Experience working with organizations to design and implement GRC process
• Prior consulting experience preferably in the federal industry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte Development, LLC
Website : http://www.deloitte.com