Lockheed Martin Corporation
Albuquerque, NM, United States
It, Security Clearance
Description: Are you looking for an exciting career at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? A fulfilling position that challenges your mind, grows your skills, and contributes to our Nation’s most critical missions is right in front of you? At Lockheed Martin Space, we advance the frontiers of science, help militaries protect what matters most, and solve problems that others think are impossible. We have challenging missions that will inspire and innovate!
We are seeking a Site IT Systems Administrator/Engineer to join our team!
You will perform system sustainment and operations on a Satellite Command and Control system. You will resolve computer system, network and equipment issues and provide system security support for continued certification and accreditation of the system.
The position requires frequent and effective interaction with internal and external customers, technical staff and program leadership and on-call support is required.
The site functions you will perform are:
• Computer Support Administration
• Managing Software license
• Forward supply point custodian
• Equipment custodian officer
• Record and configuration management
• Emission security
• Sustainment Data System
• Tool control management
• Remove/replace Hardware repairs
• Response to/correct system outages
• Support installation of software releases delivered by Depot Level Sustainment (DLS)
• Support DLS release after installation
• Support DLS in other activities such as urgent and emergency DLS actions or technical assists
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• 2 yrs - Linux and MS Windows based system administration
• Experience working in military setting
• Ability to work in a team environment or independently as required
• System Test experience, both Development and Operational Testing
• Scripting experience with one of the following: Python, SED, AWK, KSH, or BASH
• Strong networking administration skills
• Familiarity with system accreditation process
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com