Lockheed Martin Corporation
Centennial, CO, United States
Engineering, It, Security Clearance
Nov 18, 2020
Mar 03, 2021
Description: • Performing requirement development and administration tasks
• Understanding of Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) tool capabilities
• Performing requirements, and trade studies, establishing traceability/flow down, preparing specifications, and managing requirements using PLM and the requirement database.
• Understanding of industry-standard requirement formulation, decomposition, flow-down, traceability, and metrics.
• Working with functional experts and generate verification and validation plans for requirements is a requirement.
• Working with senior engineers to provide documents to convey customer and supplier(s) requirement relationships.
•Engage in Leadership of team under direction of Management
• Participating in subsystem level requirements decomposition and traceability, technical trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies -all intended to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Performing system engineering functions in support of Fleet Ballistic (TRIDENT II D5) Change Management.
Position is based in Denver, CO, This Systems Engineer role entails support of a world class program from early design through development, integration, test, and operations.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree Systems Engineering or other engineering discipline, scientific or technical discipline or equivalent years of experience within field maybe considered in lieu of a degree.
• Understanding of Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) tool is a requirement.
• Prowess, critical thinking and familiarity with aerospace product development processes
• Experience with the systems engineering and requirements processes.
• Systems Engineering knowledge/experience (e.g., program planning, requirements development, systems test planning/execution, requirements analysis and verification, integration, design/requirements review coordination, etc.)
• Strong Engineering and technical background, the ability to learn new and complex systems and processes, the ability to multi-task and excellent teaming skills.
• Experience with technical requirement definition, requirement management, verification, and validation.
• Leadership skills. Facilitation skills. Customer oriented. Process oriented.
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret security clearance
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to recognize issues and identify solution sets - New technologies and applications
- MS Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Effective coordination and interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly communicate to all levels of management, and work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results
- Active Top Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com