Lockheed Martin Corporation
Littleton, CO, United States
It, Security Clearance
Nov 17, 2020
Mar 02, 2021
Description: The selected candidate will be supporting the Exploitation and Analysis of Geospatial Intel (EAGIL) Program in designing and developing complex solutions for the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS).
The individual will provide support for the network configuration, physical system hardware and virtual environment design, integration, test, and deployment activities. The candidate will define and integrate new hardware solutions for upgrading existing systems as well as for the deployment of new systems in support of the war fighter. The individual will develop design, installation, and test artifacts to include engineering drawings, installation and test procedures, and associated installation and training documentation. The selected candidate will travel to field locations to perform installation, integration, and configuration of new networks, computer hardware, and virtual environments. The selected candidate will perform appropriate system security hardening activities and support Assessment & Accreditation (A&A) on customer systems.
- Virtual Machine configuration
- Maintenance and integration of Windows & Linux Systems
- Network configuration & Design experience
- SCCM Deployment and maintenance experience
- Active Directory & LDAP Deployment and maintenance experience
- System integration and testing experience
- Training and Documentation packages
- Security Documentation
- Security Certification
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Current / Active DoD Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a final TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Visio-based rack elevation and interconnect drawing creation/updates
- Physical server, network, storage, and workstation installation into datacenter environment
- Hypervisor installation, configuration, and hardening
- Virtual Machine installation, deployment, configuration, and hardening
- Site surveys and on-site installation/integration experience
- Previous experience on Air Force DCGS considered a plus
- Experience with Redhat Linux, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com